Zoe Raw, from Somerset, was left utterly confused when she couldn’t see her adorable dachshund puppies.The 39-year-old soon realised that her spotted brown pups had perfectly blended into her ‘outdated’ 80s carpet.
The lump started to grow quicker at the start of lockdown (Picture: My Family Vets)* Content warning: graphic images below.Please meet Bouncer, a nine-year-old Labrador retriever who has seen a miraculous recovery following surgery to remove a huge lump from his hind leg.
We finally got a working equivalence, two cat syringes to one human syringe, then went back to the leaflet to check the amounts and read: “Not to be taken with alcohol.” But, really, how much alcohol is enough to worry about?
Bouncer after the op (Picture White Cross Vets / SWNS)Zoe, a mother-of-four, said: ‘We were scared as the lump had grown so suddenly, but government guidelines meant unless it was an emergency, we could not go to the vets at that time.
Ping’s life was changed by the vet team (Picture: Hamlilton Specialist Referrals / SWNS Provider)Ping the chihuahua was paralysed from a young age, after his owner Zoe Cekalla noticed he was struggling to walk on all four legs at just four months old.
Vet, Zoe Costigan, from pet wellbeing specialist firm , told : ‘We need to be cautious when it comes to keeping essential oils in our homes as many oils could be potentially toxic to our pets.
Zoe looks adorable in her doggles (Picture: Saving Huey Foundation /Caters News)A dog whose rare condition means she can only go out for walks when wearing special doggy sunglasses is looking for a forever home after being left at an animal shelter by her former owners.
Stowe still gets plenty of time to play (Picture: Aaron Crowley/) How did Medical Detection Dogs get started? Stowe and Zoe were matched through the Medical Detection Dog charity (Picture: Aaron Crowley/)There are lots of way to get involved.
Police officers smashed open the car window to free the dogs (Picture: RSPCA)RSPCA Inspector Alice Cooper said: ‘Both the dogs were panting heavily and were extremely distressed. Penny and Zoe were signed over to the RSPCA after the incident and are now being looked after by staff at York Animal Home.