Mum's warning to dog owners after pet nearly dies eating an Easter egg

Mum's warning to dog owners after pet nearly dies eating an Easter egg

PDSA Senior Vet Soo Ming Teoh, said: ‘We estimated that Bailey had eaten about half an Easter egg, which is an extremely dangerous amount for a dog of his very small size, therefore we knew he was at risk of serious disturbances to his heart rhythm or even seizures.

A dog who has to wear sunglasses to go outside is looking for her forever home

A dog who has to wear sunglasses to go outside is looking for her forever home

Zoe looks adorable in her doggles (Picture: Saving Huey Foundation /Caters News)A dog whose rare condition means she can only go out for walks when wearing special doggy sunglasses is looking for a forever home after being left at an animal shelter by her former owners.

Puppy has new jaw built after evil people put firecrackers in his mouth

Puppy has new jaw built after evil people put firecrackers in his mouth

Braveheart has had his jaw reconstructed (Picture: Saving Huey Foundation / Caters News)Tracy said: ‘I work with good people in Mexico and was contacted by one of them about Braveheart, they sent me a picture of him and my first instinct was to have the poor dog put down.

How to safely approach a dog you don’t know

How to safely approach a dog you don’t know

Tracy Genever, Head of Education at Blue Cross pet charity, told although it’s difficult to ascertain why hospital admissions have increased, she echoed it is important to notice the warning signs. Experts add it’s important children know how to safely behave around dogs (Picture: Getty).