The pup was stuck on a narrow ledge above Thai restaurant Busaba (Picture: Twitter/ZoraSuleman)A busy London restaurant was put on pause this afternoon when a dog got stuck on the ledge above it.
MP Alex Norris’ border collies Corona (left) and Boomer were last year’s winners (Picture: PA) Cockapoo Corbyn, belonging to Mike Amesbury MP, was the winner of 2018’s Pawblic Vote (Picture: PA) MP Jo Platt got off to a good start last year with Lurcher Pam (Picture: PA)‘This is due to concerns about the increase in protests around Parliament; ensuring the safety of the dogs and the MPs taking part is absolute priority.
Many pet parents appreciate the contoured handle and the freedom dogs have while on a retractable leash, with lengths ranging from 10 to over 20 feet. A double leash unites two leashes on a single handle, helping to make it easier to manage two dogs during walks.
The RSPCA today released heart-breaking footage of Bailey playing at a rescue centre shortly before being put to sleep when it criticised to the Government’s decision not to review a controversial section of the Dangerous Dog Act. The video tells how one year old pitbull terrier Bailey, a “playful, happy and friendly dog” when he came into the charity’s care last year through no fault of his own, was doomed.
[Editor’s Note: Always be sure that any dog off leash is in an enclosed area to ensure safety.] Amazon Prime issued a new, ridiculously cute and sweet commercial online about 3 hours ago. Shake it off with some of our other favorite hilarious and heartwarming commercials >>
Leicht reports that although Jezzy and her family were able to get to safety, you should never rely on a pet to warn you of a fire. Remember to check those smoke detectors often to protect your family and yourself.
A heartwarming video posted on Sunday to Twitter by journalist Marcus DiPaola shows a volunteer freeing six frightened dogs locked in an outdoor cage in Leland, North Carolina, as floodwaters rise.
With the spooky, pumpkin-themed holiday just around the corner, many pet parents might be planning to bring their dog trick-or-treating for some Halloween fun. Glow-in-the-dark dog collars and other luminous accessories make Halloween safe and fun for your canine trick-or-treater.
The loyal dog did his best to drag the little girl to safety (Picture: Jukin Media) Matyas didn’t stop until the girl was safely on the beach (Picture: Jukin Media)‘How clever is he as soon as the waves washed over her.
The family of a frightened dog who was critically injured when darting from fireworks last weekend is hoping others will take heed of their animals' safety before using pyrotechnics this July Fourth. Dwight took off so fast trying to escape the fireworks that his paw pads were torn.
Megyn Kelly's beloved dog Basha has died. "Our dog Basha died today. In March, Megyn opened up to viewers about a vacation mishap that found her accidentally leaving Basha behind at a house occupied by strangers. Back at the first house, Basha was enjoying a vacation of her own.