Poor Button Moon (Picture: Jam Press)An adorable dog who was left paralysed after putting on too much weight has finally made a full recovery thanks to an animal rescue charity.
Bruce was emaciated and near death when he was found (Picture: SWNS) An MRI scan showed his skull was shattered and he couldn’t open his jaw (Picture: SWNS) It has been a long road to recovery for Bruce (Picture: SWNS)‘I fell in love with him because he has the sweetest temperament and never grumbled when he was being treated even though he was in terrible pain,’ said Ms Coleman.
A wallaby eats after NSW's National Parks and Wildlife Service staff air-dropped carrots and sweet potatoes in bushfire-stricken areas.NSW's National Parks and Wildlife Service staff fly with carrots and sweet potatoes before air-dropping them for animals in bushfire-stricken areas.
Labrador Stanley (pictured as a puppy) overindulged at Christmas and got his lead stuck in his stomach (Picture: Brookfield Vets)A greedy Labrador left vets shocked after he walked into their surgery with more than a metre of lead hanging out of his bum after swallowing it whole.
Her wound was so deep rescuers could see her bone (Picture: SWNS) Her recovery took many months (Picture: SWNS)Although Sabby is still weary of men, the charity said she mixes well with other dogs and loves going out on walks.
There was only one name that rescuers in the Bahamas could think to give a dog who survived for weeks while trapped under rubble in the wake of the devastation of Hurricane Dorian .Meet Miracle.
ASPCAKris Lindsay, senior director at the ASPCA, said Agee’s music has been a wonderful addition to the storytelling program.“It’s really incredible to watch the impact his music has on the dogs and how quickly they respond,” she told TODAY.Energetic dogs soon settle down while listening to Agee play the violin.
The young dog was eating glass and batteries because he was so hungry (Picture: RSPCA/SWNS) Walter collapsed when he arrived at the vets (Picture: RSPCA/SWNS) Now the dog is a healthy weight and has made a ‘remarkable recovery’ (Picture: RSPCA/SWNS)Nina said: ‘He’s the thinnest dog I’ve ever seen alive.
Braveheart has had his jaw reconstructed (Picture: Saving Huey Foundation / Caters News)Tracy said: ‘I work with good people in Mexico and was contacted by one of them about Braveheart, they sent me a picture of him and my first instinct was to have the poor dog put down.
In 2007, 6-year-old Caleb Howard suffered a traumatic brain injury and broken bones from a head-on, auto collision. In the video below (), Caleb’s father, Ben, explains the turning point in Caleb’s recovery was when he met Colonel, the Golden Retriever therapy dog.
Poor Eric’s claws had been left uncut for so long they started to curl over (Picture: RSPCA/SWNS) RSPCA inspector Nina Small said Eric was the thinnest dog she had ever seen alive (Picture: RSPCA/SWNS) Inspectors are hunting for Eric’s owners but he has not been microchipped (Picture: RSPCA/SWNS)Luckily Eric is being given round-the-clock care and is on the road to recovery while an investigation is carried out to trace his owners.
Ribs of Eric "the thinnest dog" can clearly be seen poking through fur (Image: RSPCA)Eric 's nails looking overgrown and curled over (Image: RSPCA)Eric had to be wrapped in metallic thermal blankets to keep him warm when he collapsed moments after being rescued.
To think a puppy in such a shocking condition was just thrown away is heartbreaking.” Skip the one-eyed pug puppy is getting specialist care to save his sight (Image: RSPCA) There are hopes Skip will soon be found a permanent home.
(Picture: Twitter/ oohhhkayyy) He sent the picture to his daughter Michaella and told her that Lucky’s ‘baby’ was no more. And good news, Michaella told The Dodo that the bear is now fully recovered and back with Lucky.
Somehow the three poles had missed his vital organs.There was still need for two further operations, provided at Hendon PDSA Pet Hospital, but within weeks Skittles was out exploring again and his latest photograph gives no clue to his death-defying antics.WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE BELOWSkittles the cat impaled on railings (Image: RSPCA)Skittles was rescued by London Fire Brigade (Image: RSPCA)RSPCA Deputy Chief Inspector Nicole Broster, who was one of the first on the scene, said: “In all my years with the RSPCA I had never seen anything like this.
"We've had dogs swallowing stones before but usually one or two, three at a push - 206 is unheard of."You'd think as a 12-year-old he'd know better."We really thought the worst when we saw the X-ray - how are we going to get all these out?"How much damage has already been done?"But we're delighted he's made a full recovery, he's really very lucky to be alive."
Anubis the dog amazingly survived after being shot in the head during a Monday burglary in St. Petersburg, Florida, according to Avianne Tan of ABC News. Police saw a bullet hole in the dog’s scalp, and Anubis was taken to the veterinarian for further care, says Tan.