"The owner is taking her time and making sure that the puppies are going to good homes, and making sure that she matches families up with the right dog," Mikols said.
Suspecting Luna had swallowed lily pollen, the quick-thinking owner knew her pet needed expensive emergency treatment. Veterinary care assistant at PDSA Jemma Hughes explains: “Lilies have become quite popular in Easter bouquets, but all parts of the plant, including the flower and leaves are toxic to cats.
It’s suitable for long-bodied dogs, but the sizing won’t accommodate very large breeds. It’s a truly beautiful product that comes in plenty of sizes, but also the most expensive coat we reviewed, and on top of that, dry clean only.
Some nice large, functional cardboard cat scratchers are 51 percent off on Amazon. The internet provided a solution: cardboard cat scratchers — one for the living area and one for my bedroom. My kitten likes these scratchers more than his cat tower