Labrador almost dies after chewing asthma inhaler and poisoning herself

Labrador almost dies after chewing asthma inhaler and poisoning herself

The next day, Pickle ‘had woken up with her tail wagging and desperate for her breakfast’ (Picture: Caters News)‘They asked me if she had eaten anything toxic as Labradors are typically scavengers, and Pickle is no exception.

Pickle the deaf puppy finds new home after learning sign language

Pickle the deaf puppy finds new home after learning sign language

Kimberley Simpson taught him to respond to hand signals (Picture: SWNS) Pickle in his new home in Devon with owner Cathie Dyne (Picture: Getty)He was soon ready for adoption and has now found a loving home with new owners Cathie and Graham Dyne in rural Devon, just in time for Christmas.

What a pickle! Terrified cat finally FREED after getting head trapped in glass jar

What a pickle! Terrified cat finally FREED after getting head trapped in glass jar

Even when she had finally managed to capture the dehydrated animal, its head was so firmly jammed in the jar that it took veterinary help and a mighty struggle to get the pet out of a pickle.