Dog so stressed by fireworks her ‘eyes popped’ and she went blind

Dog so stressed by fireworks her ‘eyes popped’ and she went blind

Margaret Adams, 85, said Suzy the Labrador cross experiences extreme distress when fireworks season begin every year.Susan Paterson revealed on Facebook that Molly died in Wombwell, near Barnsley, South YorkshireSuzy’s story follows the news that a puppy died after suffering a heart attack during a fireworks display.

Puppy ‘dies from heart attack’ during fireworks display

Puppy ‘dies from heart attack’ during fireworks display

Claire McParland, from the RSPCA, said: “We see the impact of fireworks on animals every year and we know there is strong public feeling about the use of fireworks with more than 100,000 people signing petitions to restrict their use in recent years.