The sac usually bursts when it passes through the birthing canal (Picture: Kennedy News and Media) Breeder Karis Small had to burst the sac herself (Picture: Kennedy News and Media) The puppies are all since doing well (Picture: Kennedy News and Media)Karis, of Newton Abbot, Devon, said the birth could have been risky for Cosmo if she had not been there to assist.
Lundy and Herman (Picture: Caters News)A pigeon that can’t fly and a puppy that can’t walk have become inseparable after they were both rescued.They immediately developed a bond (Picture: Caters News)Sue said that she is now no longer certain Herman is a he, after witnessing the bird’s maternal behaviour towards Lundy.
Miller was severely overweight thanks to a love of nicking food dropped on the floor… but he always wore a smile (Picture: Jacquelyn Hensley / Kennedy News)‘He may not look it, but he is a happier boy now.
But even that didn’t work, with the remaining stain leaving Benji looking like Peppa Pig. Treana accidentally spilled a blob of watercolour paint on the dog (Picture: Kennedy News and Media)Treana, 35, confessed her crimes over the phone to her 73-year-old parents, who thankfully were able to see the funny side.
Ivy, Missy, Button, Duke, Ivy and Apple (Picture: Caters News) ‘They have birthday parties where all their friends come and join them for celebrations, cake and party bags.’.
Chico may look grouchy, but he’s really a happy and loving dog (Picture: Kennedy News and Media)Meet Chico, the dog whose crooked underbite makes him look like he’s constantly ‘fed up with life’.
Settling right in (Picture: @dumplingandbobby/Instagram)The Labrador Rescue group shared the good news with followers, saying: ‘Our little Dumpling has become a massive social media star, her story has been shared far and wide by our supporters, celebrities, news sites, it’s been overwhelming!.
Wish we had puppies to kiss (Picture: Kennedy News and Media)‘People have said the video is cool and adorable at the same time, they find it cute and funny too.
Three years ago, the heartwarming friendship between a little boy and his foster grandmother’s dog captured the hearts of people everywhere.“As soon as they met, there was an instant bond and just you could see the love between the two of them,” Sandi Swiridoff told NBC News.
[Top left to top right, then working down in the same order] Buster, Daisy, Ziggy, Wallie, Zac, Bonnie, Saffie, Duke, Diamond, Ruby, Kizzy Sammy, Kandy, Kiki, Lottie, Benji and Dudley (Picture: Caters News)It took almost an hour, and an entire bag of treats, to calm them down enough to pose.
Symptoms include lethargy and vomiting, with dogs also likely to have lesions or ulcers on their tongues or lower limbs (Picture: Wessex News) It affects dogs of all types and ages (Picture: Wessex News)Since the disease reached Britain from America in 2012, the highest number of deaths have been in Greater Manchester, Dorset and the New Forest in Hampshire.
Security video showed the dramatic moment a 27-year-old Texas man saved a small dog whose leash was caught in an elevator door.Video Mathis recorded from his building's security camera showed the elevator doors close on the dog's leash, with its owner inside.
George was rescued by volunteers (Picture: North News & Pictures)A Jack Russell terrier is lucky to be alive after tumbling 40ft onto rocks from the top of a cliff.Phil, who was with his three-year-old daughter Evie, called for help from the coastguard after realising he could not rescue George himself.
Each time Kelly arrives home, the seven-year-old pup, Xena, greets her at the door with something she’s found that day, whether it’s sellotape, a green bean, or a single strand of spaghetti (yes, these are all things given to Kelly by Xena).
Claire McParland, from the RSPCA, said: “We see the impact of fireworks on animals every year and we know there is strong public feeling about the use of fireworks with more than 100,000 people signing petitions to restrict their use in recent years.
A poor dog which has been infected with the Alabama Rot skin disease (Picture: Wessex News)The latest cases were confirmed by Anderson Moores, a specialist veterinary referral centre in Winchester.
He said he was trying to help a blind woman in Hawaii who wanted a guide dog, but her husband was allergic to the traditional Labrador retrievers used as service dogs .Poodles have non-shedding coats that aren't as problematic for people with allergies, leading Conron to breed one with a Labrador in the late 1980s.