Thank you for debunking so many ludicrous yet oft-repeated myths surrounding vegetarianism and veganism (Why you should go animal-free: 18 arguments for eating meat debunked , 19 June).
Three years ago, the heartwarming friendship between a little boy and his foster grandmother’s dog captured the hearts of people everywhere.“As soon as they met, there was an instant bond and just you could see the love between the two of them,” Sandi Swiridoff told NBC News.
The popular American dog toy subscription company recently released the toy in its Thanksgiving box.‘In the last 24 hours, I think we’ve all learned something about how to make ads fun, be careful with flesh-coloured toys of any design, and that CONFLABBIT NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO dog toys just ALWAYS LOOK LIKE DURN SEX TOYS.’.
It’s not exactly something you’d try out to see, but if your dog has snaffled some of your chocolates, you need to know how quickly and strongly you should respond.No matter how cute they are, it’s better to keep them away (Picture: Getty)How to know if your dog has been poisoned by chocolate?
Just like humans, dogs can also develop food poisoning. What to do if you suspect your dog has food poisoning?. Many pet parents believe that inducing vomiting is the best way to prevent food poisoning from worsening and getting the toxin substance out of their dog’s body.
Chocolates have caffeine and theobromine that can cause anything from vomiting to seizure. Even small quantities of grapes and raisins can make your pet sick with vomiting and exhaustion. Adult dogs and cats cannot digest milk and other dairy products.