Milo was sent home to recover after his life-saving surgery (Picture: PA) The metal nose clip made it dangerous for Milo to pass naturally or vomit up (Picture: PA) Becky said she is ‘so grateful’ to the vets and nurses who saved three-year-old Milo (Picture: PA)Ms Clancy went on: ‘Sadly this isn’t the first time our vets have seen pets who have eaten discarded PPE.
While one person commented the snake could be a sign of good luck in their culture, most people expressed their shock and said they were glad Alba was safe.
Get your pet’s snout printed on the front (Picture: Credit: SWNS)You can look even more like your dog thanks to an adorable Etsy shop selling personalised masks.
Pet parents are using masks for their pets to be extra cautious and safeguard the furry friends from the dangers around.IMPORTED PET MASKS HIT THE MARKET.These are rubber masks, which have an N-95-style opening which helps the pets breathe.
But the folks at the brand are super proud of their work (and they should be, it’s excellent work) and even revealed a behind the scenes image of a Bengal cat who lives in Kyoto by the name of Rui. While we think Rui is indeed cute, we don’t really want to be wearing a mask that looks like a much bigger version of her head.