It happened while the mum and daughter were at a retail park (Picture: BPM Media)A mum and her seven-year-old daughter were rushed to hospital after being mauled by a German Shepherd dog while they were out shopping .
With that being said, it’s also essential to train your little buddy out of that behaviour with time, which is why Lorna Winter, Director of the UK Dog Behaviour and Training Charter and co-founder and head of training at Zigzag, has shared her top tips for teaching puppies how to stop seeing on the floor.
It’s a specially designed brush that works to tackle loose undercoat hair, allowing you to collect your dog’s or cat’s shedding fur before it ends up all over your home.All this combined means the tool removes significantly more loose hair than your average comb or brush.
Disabled people are once again being forgotten about (Picture: Grace Elizabeth Photography) It’s 10am and I’m walking down the street to catch my next train for work with my guide dog, Ida. Despite it still being early, I’ve already been shoulder-barged twice, and a member of the public has stepped into my personal space to stroke Ida, irrespective of her wearing a harness that clearly displays the words: ‘Please do not distract me, I’m a working guide dog’.
She returned to her home in Plymouth, Devon, to find the chocolate coins gone and wrappers strewn across the floor, before rushing Hugo to a nearby PDSA pet hospital.“I’d only been to the shops briefly and came back to find torn-up packets and bits of foil all over the floor, with the chocolate gone,” she said.
Lindsey Manton’s tattoo of her yorkshire terrier, Kimi.Photograph: Lindsey Manton/Guardian Community.Photograph: Stephanie/Guardian Community.Photograph: Valeria/Guardian Community.Photograph: Jennifer/Guardian Community.Photograph: Andrew Lewis/Guardian Community.Photograph: Nicholas Cook/Guardian CommunityWhen our lurcher Nelson passed away during lockdown, it was crushing.
Lily had difficulty breathing and moving, and even had sores on her belly because of how it dragged on the floor as she walked (Picture: RSPCA / SWNS.COM)An over-fed and under-exercised dog who was so chunky she looked like a ‘balloon on legs’ has been rehomed by the RSPCA.
Joe Biden’s dog, Major, has been involved in its second biting incident in a month, the White House has said.Reporters had seen Major on a walk around the White House south lawn before the president and first lady travelled to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial early on Monday evening.
What was found in the dog sick (Picture: Kennedy News and Media)The beautician was pretty gutted to discover Peggy had eaten her £100 rainy day savings, but Allan and their three children – Isla, Lola and Rhys – found the incident hilarious.
Cooped up with their humans at home, here's how the furry babies are adapting to a life of social distancing Video calls with the vet.Mumbai based Doctor Rishabh Rokde saw a few posts online where owners were training their pets to use washrooms in their house.
But after running over to the doggo, they soon realised Gody the corgi was just having a nap after a hard day chowing down some dragon fruit which we know is red on the outside.
Pet owners have been warned to keep their animals away from chocolate this festive season after a dog who ate edible Santa decorations off a Christmas tree was rushed to hospital.
Security video showed the dramatic moment a 27-year-old Texas man saved a small dog whose leash was caught in an elevator door.Video Mathis recorded from his building's security camera showed the elevator doors close on the dog's leash, with its owner inside.
The pup had emptied the bin and spread rubbish all over the floor Picture: CATERS NEWS AGENCYShe had also munched dried lasagne sheets, licked up icing sugar, and had a sneaky bite of whatever food she could find.
The dog had blood on his nose and paws, which the neighbors thought was from Chance trying to help Collins off the floor.The neighbors followed Chance back to the house where they found Collins on the floor and were able to get him the help he needed.