Willow the cockapoo was rushed to the vets after a daily walk in St George’s Park, Bristol (Picture: BPM Media/Google)A dog owner believes her cockapoo was poisoned after consuming drugs discarded in a park.
'Worst day ever' Horror dog warning after pet falls ill after ingesting 'drugs' in park.Willow the Cockapoo was on her daily morning walk when she is believed to have consumed "cannabis" or "opiate-based" drug in the park - and subsequently lost the use of her legs.
As further work is done on this subject, it could start to make its way through to vets who will be able to prescribe it to owners with dogs suffering from megaesophagus.
Beagles from MBR Acres are driven two hours north to Humberside Airport (Picture: The Hull Animal Rights Team)Activists say they won’t rest until a ‘puppy factory’ stops breeding beagles which are used for lab tests and put down at six months old.
The event made a glorious return after being cancelled last year (Picture: REX / REUTERS)The Tompkins Square Halloween Dog Parade is a joyous annual celebration of dogs and fancy dress.
In an Instagram post shared on Sunday, Springwatch presenter Michaela revealed that her dogs Rio and Timmy began to suffer seizures after apparently eating human faeces laced with the drug methamphetamine, more commonly known as crystal meth.
Animal rights activist, Dola Sengupta says, “Last year, around 100 stray dogs and cats died during the monsoon due to lack of shelter and food in Pune and Mumbai.
Because bacterial cells have different equipment than human cells that they use to replicate and repair themselves, bacteriostatic antibiotics specifically target the replicating equipment in bacteria and stop their growth, dead in their tracks. Antibiotics cure bacterial infections, but what happens when they stop working?
A sniffer dog helped detect 4,500 kilos of cocaine worth more than £450 million last year at one UK airport. Sniffer dog Honey works in the baggage hall area at London Gatwick Airport’s south terminal (Photo: Mirrorpix)The unit seized 4,000 kilos (four tonnes) of the drug since April alone.
Cody ran off during a walk in Hadley Wood, Barnet, with a trusted dog walker that James has used for three years. (Picture: James Firsht)Understandably, James is utterly distraught by the loss of his best friend.
But with this one, he ate it.”Emma said that she collected Yuri and brought him back down to the oval to continue his exercise, before heading home to get ready for work.“When we got home, I went to get his food ready and his head started to wobble,” she explained.Yuri had to have an $800 procedure to get the human faeces out of his intestine.Source:Supplied“I thought it looked strange, and so I kept an eye on him.