A dog caused severe damage to its owners' home after accidentally turning the stove on while sniffing around the hob.Video of the accident was shared by the Southern Platte Fire Protection District to warn owners of the risks unattended dogs could cause.
‘To see her receive the PDSA Order of Merit is a truly humbling and touching experience, and it’s a wonderful recognition of the time and hard work that search dogs and their teams dedicate to mountain safety.
The 71-year-old man was walking his black and golden labradors on Braithwaite How, in the Lake District, Cumbria on Saturday when he collapsed and lost consciousness.A Keswick MRT spokesperson said: ‘A 71-year-old man was out on his own walking his dogs on Braithwaite How.
MAX the dog is receiving the animal equivalent of an OBE after his owner, Kerry Irving, revealed his furry friend saved him from depression.(Image: Facebook/Max Out In The Lake District) Max’s owner Kerry Irving says his dog gave him a “reason to live”.
Arlo the Maine Coon tabby cross loves to venture across the Dales (Picture: Mercury Press & Media/@) Always with his dog best friends by her side (Picture: Mercury Press & Media/@) What a little adventurer (Picture: Mercury Press & Media/@)Owners Crissy Lister and Marc Shaw first discovered Arlo’s love for the outdoors when they took him on a walk with their three dogs last year.
Cher was abandoned and left for dead three years ago (Picture: Hayley Leece / SWNS)A dog who was left for dead in Cyprus is now living a dream life swimming in lakes, running in hills, and playing in waterfalls in the Lake District.