DOG owners are being warned about the danger of raisins after a pooch fell ill eating a plateful of coronation chicken sandwiches on a Platinum Jubilee photoshoot.
An 'extremely toxic' ingredient common in antifreeze can be life-threatening to dogs (Image: Getty) Sign up for FREE for latest news plus tips to save money and the environment.
With this insurance you can obtain benefits such as aesthetics for your dog or cat, coverage of up to 10,000 pesos in damages to third parties, the cost of a vaccine per year, medical guidance and veterinary service at home or in the office.
(Picture: My Family Vet/Thomas Richmond)A Labrador almost didn’t make it after suffering from a potentially fatal case of heatstroke in cloudy conditions.We went from having a great time playing in the park to suffering from heatstroke in the space of a few minutes.
CAT Norman, an 18-month-old Maine Coon, was left in a critical condition after being shot with 25 lead pellets.His owner, Josie Simpson, 22, said that 18-month-old Norman had gone outside early on Saturday morning and did not return until around 27 hours later on the Sunday.
The recall affects nine total lots of Sportmix products, but this list is subject to change as the FDA and the Missouri Department of Agriculture continue to work with the manufacturer to make sure no other products were affected.The FDA recommends retailers contact consumers who have purchased the recalled pet food to alert them, if possible.
It was just a normal walkies for Wilf (Picture: My Family Vets )‘We were due to pick him [Wilf] up when my in-laws phoned,’ says Wilf’s owner Helen Lewis, a 50-year-old school teacher and mother-of-two, who lives in Dursley.
Kobe swallowed a mask (Picture: Small Animal Hospital, University of Glasgow)Vets are warning people not to litter with disposable masks after a dog swallowed one on a walk.
Christmas trees aren’t a hazard to your cats and dogs by being poisonous, but the RSPCA advise that your pets only be allowed around the tree when supervised.
Braveheart has had his jaw reconstructed (Picture: Saving Huey Foundation / Caters News)Tracy said: ‘I work with good people in Mexico and was contacted by one of them about Braveheart, they sent me a picture of him and my first instinct was to have the poor dog put down.
Tracy Genever, Head of Education at Blue Cross pet charity, told although it’s difficult to ascertain why hospital admissions have increased, she echoed it is important to notice the warning signs. Experts add it’s important children know how to safely behave around dogs (Picture: Getty).
Incorrect usage of leads and collars is contributing to “many serious injuries” amongst pet owners, according to the British Society for the Surgery of the Hand (BSSH).
Britain's youngest female paedophile, 17, was groomed from the age of 13 Chase was then rushed to the vet where his feet were cleaned, dressed and he was administered with pain relief before receiving laser treatment to help with the healing – resulting in him being left unable to walk for the next two weeks.
Of the 1,261 landlords surveyed, 69% said they don’t allow pets in their properties, with the majority worried about the smell or damage a pet might cause. We need to work towards a solution that benefits renters and makes landlords feel comfortable renting property to pets and their owners.