Nervous lurcher with 'so much love to give' marks 365 days in shelter

Nervous lurcher with 'so much love to give' marks 365 days in shelter

He’s very chill about wearing his muzzle (Picture: RSPCA)Emma said: ‘I just don’t understand why Bandit has received such little interest, it’s heartbreaking.‘We understand that he’s nervous, and he’ll need committed owners who are willing to come and meet him multiple times before taking him home.

Rescue dog who ‘dreams of finding home’ to mark one-year anniversary in kennels

Rescue dog who ‘dreams of finding home’ to mark one-year anniversary in kennels

A RESCUE dog who "dreams of finding a home" is set to mark the heartbreaking milestone of one year in kennels.Ms Cosby said: “I just don’t understand why Bandit has received such little interest, it’s heartbreaking.“Bandit dreams of the days he will find his new cosy home.

Dog who lived muzzled in crate for years searching for loving new home

Dog who lived muzzled in crate for years searching for loving new home

RSPCA staff addressed his health issues, which included poor muscle tone and eye problems (Picture: RSPCA)She explained: ‘He’d had a really tough and restricted life, having spent at least two years living in a muzzle and shut in a crate following an incident in which he attacked the resident cat.

Woman whose dog was stolen finds pet for sale 200 miles away

Woman whose dog was stolen finds pet for sale 200 miles away

A woman whose dogs were stolen has tracked one of them down almost 200 miles away after scouring the internet .Jane Jenkins, a licensed breeder from Swansea in Wales, had her labrador , Arthur, and cocker spaniel, Bandit, stolen from her home at the beginning of this year.

Family dog dies after eating barbecue food littered on beach

Family dog dies after eating barbecue food littered on beach

Bandit died after swallowing litter left on a beach, leaving his family including their five-year-old son heartbroken (Picture: MEN Media)A family has urged others not to litter on beaches after their dog died from eating barbecue leftovers scattered on sand dunes.