Labrador almost dies after chewing asthma inhaler and poisoning herself

Labrador almost dies after chewing asthma inhaler and poisoning herself

The next day, Pickle ‘had woken up with her tail wagging and desperate for her breakfast’ (Picture: Caters News)‘They asked me if she had eaten anything toxic as Labradors are typically scavengers, and Pickle is no exception.

Pickle the deaf puppy finds new home after learning sign language

Pickle the deaf puppy finds new home after learning sign language

Kimberley Simpson taught him to respond to hand signals (Picture: SWNS) Pickle in his new home in Devon with owner Cathie Dyne (Picture: Getty)He was soon ready for adoption and has now found a loving home with new owners Cathie and Graham Dyne in rural Devon, just in time for Christmas.

What a pickle! Terrified cat finally FREED after getting head trapped in glass jar

What a pickle! Terrified cat finally FREED after getting head trapped in glass jar

Even when she had finally managed to capture the dehydrated animal, its head was so firmly jammed in the jar that it took veterinary help and a mighty struggle to get the pet out of a pickle.

Bulldog rescued by the RSPCA after getting stuck in a wall

Bulldog rescued by the RSPCA after getting stuck in a wall

(Picture: RSPCA/WALES NEWS SERVICE)Ellie said: ‘Poor Roxy was unable to move free – but she was very calm, and seemed remarkably pleased with herself to have got into such a pickle!

Dog Saves a Life with the Heimlich Maneuver, This Really Happened!

Dog Saves a Life with the Heimlich Maneuver, This Really Happened!

Alan Spencer, a 67-year-old man from the United Kingdom, has Lexi, his 18-month-old dog, to thank for saving his life. After Spencer passed out from a pickled onion that got stuck in his windpipe, the devoted Labrador sprung into action and performed a doggy Heimlich maneuver, reports DailyMail.com.