Adorable kitten fighting for life after eating flower pollen – 'Small amount can be fatal'

Adorable kitten fighting for life after eating flower pollen – 'Small amount can be fatal'

Suspecting Luna had swallowed lily pollen, the quick-thinking owner knew her pet needed expensive emergency treatment. Veterinary care assistant at PDSA Jemma Hughes explains: “Lilies have become quite popular in Easter bouquets, but all parts of the plant, including the flower and leaves are toxic to cats.

Beware of lily poisoning in cats

Beware of lily poisoning in cats

The leaves, stamen, pollen, flowers, and roots and even a tiny amount of water from a vase which had lilies in it can poison a cat. Ad Amazon Business Amazon Business: Get the best deals, GST Invoice* & more!

Junkyard Dog Risks Life, Travels Miles Alone Daily to Care for Friends

Junkyard Dog Risks Life, Travels Miles Alone Daily to Care for Friends

Abandoned in a Brazilian junkyard, Lilica began roaming farther for food to feed her 8 puppies. But she didn’t stop there - even after her puppies were grown and adopted, Lilica continued bringing food back to feed the other animals in the junkyard.