Kobe swallowed a mask (Picture: Small Animal Hospital, University of Glasgow)Vets are warning people not to litter with disposable masks after a dog swallowed one on a walk.
Warning to dog owners after sausages laced with fish hooks (Picture: Twitter / @dido15)Dog owners in Glasgow have been warned to be vigilant of their pets eating food found on the road after a man was spotted leaving sausages wrapped with fish hooks on the ground.
Lynsey Anderson, who works at Cats Protection Glasgow, said: “I could hear how much she wanted to come and see her but her concerns for Georgie’s happiness really shone through.
Neil Evans, a pet physiologist and professor at the University of Glasgow, said: "While there is a lot of scientific research that has shown that short periods of music can make dogs more relaxed, we have shown that providing dogs with varied auditory enrichment can be used to reduce stress and anxiety over longer periods of time.
AG Fitness Training is a pooch-friendly gym in Glasgow (Picture: SWNS)One Glasgow gym has come up with the solution for the most paw-fect workout ever. ‘I just said to my clients they can bring their dogs along and it seems to have worked.