When Dr. Kwane Stewart, a veterinarian, spots a homeless person with a dog while he’s driving to work, he doesn’t look away uncomfortably and step on the gas.For nearly a decade, Stewart, 49, has volunteered on his own dime to help pets of the homeless in California.
The Shop TODAY team and Sephora are excited to give 10 lucky Stuff We Love Newsletter fans a $500 Sephora gift card.By entering our sweepstakes, you'll also have the option to subscribe to TODAY's Stuff We Love newsletter that will deliver the best deals, beauty buys, style picks and more to your inbox every day.
David MacNeil's 7-year-old golden retriever, Scout, collapsed in summer 2019, and a veterinarian told him the dog had cancer and one month to live, according to NBC Madison, Wisconsin affiliate WMTV.
A pregnant dog was abandoned with wire tied around her stomach killing her puppies (Image: PAWS2RESCUE)“Our rescuers saw her running in pain in the fields.“After hours persevering, they were able to catch her and take her to the vet.“What we saw was horrifying, the extent of the cruelness of the human mind to harm any living animal broke our hearts in two.
The easiest way to teach that is by offering a treat or praise (read good boy/girl), each time s/he looks at you, regardless of whether you call out your pet’s name or not.Train your dog at home first: It’s essential to find out whether your pet is comfortable in her environment.
Fliss hopes that when people spot Molly hard at work, they’ll think twice about littering (Picture: Fliss Cater / SWNS).Good girl, Molly (Picture: Fliss Cater / SWNS)‘We want to get people involved or at least make them think twice before disposing of their litter so carelessly.
Labrador Stanley (pictured as a puppy) overindulged at Christmas and got his lead stuck in his stomach (Picture: Brookfield Vets)A greedy Labrador left vets shocked after he walked into their surgery with more than a metre of lead hanging out of his bum after swallowing it whole.
Video captured the moment a doctor rescued a dog being choked to death when its lead got stuck in a lift.He said he could hear the dog whimpering as the lead choked him, and feared he had only seconds to live.
Forget dry kibble and mince pies for dogs ; this hamper features only the finest ingredients, with a three-course menu including Beluga caviar, Wagyu beef and truffles.Considering the ingredients used, you could always skip out on making the turkey this year and just share the hamper meal with your pooch.
The Merry Mutts Motel at Westfield (Picture Luke Walker/Getty Images for Westfield London)Westfield is offering a new service to look after your dog while you do all your Christmas shopping.
Florida authorities said they responded to a rogue vehicle spinning in reverse around a suburban cul-de-sac and found a a lone occupant inside: a black labrador retriever named Max. News outlets reported that residents in Port St Lucie called police on Thursday after seeing the dog trapped and clambering around in the car as it spun repeatedly round, effectively performing circular “doughnuts”, a move favoured by victorious motor sports drivers.
Get ’em out!’ (Picture: BBC)The prime minister has been stopped by a man complaining about a park ‘full of dog poo’.He was in Manchester on the election campaign trail when he had the exchange yesterday, with a man very passionate about people registering their dogs.
“The number of cases of pets suffering from respiratory diseases usually increases during this time of the year.He adds that he is currently handling at least 15 cases of air pollution-triggered diseases in pets every day, as opposed to 10 cases a day during the same time last year.
We’re celebrating the season of giving by offering three lucky Stuff We Love newsletter subscribers the chance to win $500 worth of toys for the holiday.
Margaret Adams, 85, said Suzy the Labrador cross experiences extreme distress when fireworks season begin every year.Susan Paterson revealed on Facebook that Molly died in Wombwell, near Barnsley, South YorkshireSuzy’s story follows the news that a puppy died after suffering a heart attack during a fireworks display.