- Choose the perfect present: Your dog is spoiled every single day, but birthdays are special and they should be spoiled even more on their birthday. Get the best toy or gift for your dog according to what they really love.
- Decorate the living room: You must have helped all your friends and family to decorate their home for a special birthday party. You can do the same for your dog as well. Blow some balloons, hang some colourful doggy banners around the house, bake a cake for your dog, get birthday hats and give your dog the best birthday while at the comfort of your home.
- Buy doggy ice cream: The real ice cream is obviously not great for your dog's gastrointestinal tract. You can rather whip up some puppy-approved ice cream at some with ingredients you already have in your pantry. Blend some bananas with plain yogurt and cream and freeze it overnight for the right consistency. You can then give your dog this ice cream and watch him lick it all away!
- Make a cute party outfit: Your dog deserves a new outfit for its birthday and you can make one easily by referring to online tutorials. Get all the material you want to stitch a nice cute looking outfit for your puppy for the birthday.
- Set a photobooth: This is a really fun way to get some adorable pictures of your dog. Set up a tiny area with a colourful background and a table covered with printed cloth. Put your puppy on top of this table, make them wear a bow-tie, a birthday hat or anything that looks cute on them. Once they are ready, start clicking pictures of them.
End of the article
News in Brief See All
Teenagers with emotionally supportive parents less likely to bullyMany researches and recorded examples have now proven that bullying antics are something kids pick up from their homes. According to researchers based out of NYU based Rory Meyers College of Nursing, children who have supportive and emotionally supportive parents who made space for family life were less likely to engage in activities like trolling and cyberbullying.
WHO says 'will not endorse' COVID-19 vaccine if not safe, effective
But as the pandemic continues to take a devastating toll, there has been massive pressure to roll out a vaccine quickly, sparking concerns that testing standards could be lowered.
Quotes by famous authors who tell the importance of teachers
To honour and celebrate teachers, here we share some quotes by famous authors that truely describe importance of teachers in our lives. Send these to your favourite teachers and make their day special this Teacher's Day!
Some men are now drinking breastmilk to build muscles
The newest trend came to light after a web docuseries, '(Un)well' showed one of the bodybuilders in the show make use of breastmilk, obtained from a donor to build muscles.
Make Yourself the Funnest Thing in the World for a Reliable Recall. When training your dog to “come here” make sure you’re giving out a lot of praise & treats. The goal is to make coming back to you the best decision they could have made, if not your dog is likely going to decide that whatever he was chasing/sniffing is more interesting.
TravelBeautiful Indian islands for an ideal escape
RecipesUnique chocolates from around the world
EntertainmentIconic characters of Kareena Kapoor Khan
Life StyleKorean beauty hacks for flawless skin
TravelExperiences that we love Greece for
Best ways to include spinach in your diet
EntertainmentBest outfits of Sonam Kapoor
Fashion hacks to look taller
Tips to get rid of a headache
TravelQuintessential Jaisalmer experiences