Speaking to Metro.co.uk, manager Said Burkhanov said:’We tried to rescue it with ladders from the restaurant and once we put them up the dog went back in so we closed the window
‘Everyone was cheering and clapping, they were very happy the dog was safe.
‘It was only for about 10 or 15 minutes, we stopped cooking.
‘We tried buzzing the doorbell of the flat but they did not answer.’Ms Suleman said she took the photos in a taxi and was unable to update concerned followers on the fate of the dog.
If you've got a teething pup who loves destroying cords, spritz bitter apple spray onto a paper towel and wipe the cord with it. This covers more surface area and wastes less product than simply spraying the entire thing.
One person offered their ‘thoughts and prayers’ while others joked that he was enticed out of the flat by the smell of the restaurant below.Busaba is a popular Thai chain with restaurants all over London including the King’s Road in Chelsea. It was founded by owner of Wagamamas Alan Yau in 1999. The Soho branch was the first Busaba to open and attracted ‘queues around the block’ according to reviews at the time.