- Look for toys that are indestructible: Hard nylon or hard rubber toys are the best for dogs. Watch the edges as they could be fairly sharp. Make sure there are no large chunks that are broken off. Avoid soft rubber toys as well.
- Keep an eye on tope toys: Toys that are made of hard rubber or nylon that are connected together by a thick rope that can be okay for a while. But, keep your eyes on the tope in order to make sure it remains intact.
- Avoid toys with bells: Squeakers on the inside and toys that have bells on are not really great for dogs as your dog might just rip the bells off or swallow them.
- Watch for rips and tears: Toys that are well constructed with plush and thick fabric should be bought. But if they break or tear at a seam, it's time to throw them away and buy new and better ones.
- Find the right size toy: Sometimes, dog owners end up buying toys that are too large for a small dog or too small for a big dog. Either way, you must avoid buying an inappropriately sized toy for your dog. Buy toys of the right size for your dog so that it doesn't defeat its purpose.
- Dental chews: These kind of toys are very famous and are fairly safe as well. The toy companies have changed the manufacturing process in order to allow these dental chews to dissolve and soften once in contact with saliva. However, stick with the good brands.
The popular American dog toy subscription company recently released the toy in its Thanksgiving box.‘In the last 24 hours, I think we’ve all learned something about how to make ads fun, be careful with flesh-coloured toys of any design, and that CONFLABBIT NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO dog toys just ALWAYS LOOK LIKE DURN SEX TOYS.’.
End of the article
News in Brief See All
COVID Vaccine: Covaxin, ZyCOV-D move to phase II trialsWhile global vaccine makers such as Moderna Inc., Pfizer-BionTech and Oxford-AstraZeneca have advanced to later stages of testing, India's two homegrown vaccines have now been given the go-ahead to start phase II of their experimental vaccine trial.
Pistachios can help lower BP, promote weight loss: StudyAs per the research published in the July 20 issue of Nutrients, regularly including pistachios in the diet can contribute to weight loss. As per a number of studies, pistachios are helpful in maintaining a healthy weight and do not cause weight gain as per general belief.
This is why you stink!
If you have always wondered what's the reason behind that strange body odour despite using the best perfumes available in the market, today is your day to know the real reason.
8 lehenga styles to copy from Kiara AdvaniBollywood actress Kiara Advani has become the ultimate desi girl, who loves wearing lehengas. Be it her friend's wedding or an event, the actress has shown us some very different lehenga looks.
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOUR PET: A study at UCSD claims that your dog can genuinely get jealous when they see you display affection for another creature.
TravelIndia’s most exotic wedding destinations
RecipesIndian Pakodas that make monsoon special
TravelDubai and its coolest world records
Ways to get younger-looking skin
DIY birthday gift ideas for your BFF
From tofu to nutella, how these food items are made
Types of curries from different countries
Life StyleEasy exercises to boost health
No man’s land: Unexplored places in the world
Places where you can soak in sunlight all 24 hours!