- Get rid of hairballs: One of the easiest ways to do that is by preventing the amount of fur that goes down your cat's digestive system. You must make use of a cat brush on a daily basis and follow it up with a swipe of a dryer sheet in order to get off every loose hair on the cat.
- Use olive oil: Add 1/4th tsp olive oil in your cat's moist food at least once a week. This will make the cat get rid of hairballs. This is also an old remedy to keep your cat's coat extra shiny.
- Try natural stomach soothers: If in case your cat throws up all the time, you need to try some natural remedies for nausea. Try chopped mint leaves in the cat's food. This will help your fur friend's stomach feel better.
- Stay away from cold food: Cats usually get an upset stomach when they eat something super cold. Prevent stomach aches by letting the food warm till room temperature before you feed the cat.
- Stop your cat from eating too fast: Another reason for frequent vomits could be because the cat eats food too quickly. This can easily leave the food undigested which results in vomiting. If you think your cat eats too fast, you can try to take the food away for a moment, let him digest the food and then see if he's really hungry for more and only then feed them more food. Some cats overeat which causes them to become obese and so you must check this with the vet and see what he recommends.
The 6 best cat foods to buy now
End of the article
News in Brief See All
More gin Ma'am? British royals offer palace tipple for saleBritain’s royal family has begun selling dry gin infused with lemon, verbena, hawthorn berries and mulberry leaves collected from Queen Elizabeth II’s gardens at Buckingham Palace.
Are you eating enough protein?As per the findings of a recent study only 3 per cent Indians realise the importance of having sufficient protein in their diet. Most think it is 'difficult' to digest!
What is Konfal and why is it important to consume it during monsoonCelebrity nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar recently shared a glimpse of a lesser-known monsoon food item called konfal, which is a species of yam and is considered very healthy.
Ruskin Bond to release new book 'A Song of India' on July 20To celebrate his long and successful writing journey, Ruskin Bond's new book 'A Song of India' will be released on July 20. In the book, Bond will tell his story before he became a writer.
pet proofing tips
The finest hiking trails in the world
DIY ways to recycle newspaper at home
10 foods with hidden sugar
Natural remedies for chapped lips
Where to party post-COVID-19?
Types of dresses to wear
Drinks that will help you fall asleep
Life StyleTips to stay healthy during the Monsoons
TravelExperience monsoon at these Indian destinations
Immunity boosters you must include in your diet this monsoon
No space on phone? Play online games!
Play Bottle Shooter and many other games online
Play online games during coronavirus lockdown
Highrise living might not be ideal for most pets, as outdoor access can be difficult and there may be limited space indoors.It’s often assumed that older cats may be a better choice because they’re more sedentary and cats with a previous history of living indoors may also adjust more easily to a new indoor home.
Play free games without installing apps
Play Online Cricket and Keep Yourself Busy During Lockdown
Find War games and keep yourself entertained