In a video, which has now gone viral, the green bulldogs can be seen looking sheepish.As funny as the incident might be to you and me, it took Yada three tries to wash all the food colouring off.
Not so incredible.
The colour could be seen spread across the kitchen floor which the two dogs traipsed on.
Somehow, they managed to cover every bit of their body green while some other dogs seen in the video were untouched.
Perhaps they were the only two who managed to sneak in.
‘I forgot to shut the kitchen door the night before. But I couldn’t believe they went inside and made everything green’ Yada explained to Mail Online.
‘My husband and I spent half a day washing them about three times but some parts of their bodies were still green.
Once your dog has removed all of the fabric from the ball, you can stuff the scraps right back in!
‘We were really tired but they seemed not to know what they had done wrong.’
To those wondering, food colouring isn’t harmful to dogs when ingested. Food colouring or even dyes from foods (like beets for pink hair) are natural, and non-toxic.While it might’ve not hurt Dam-nam and Sai-Au, Yada is pretty damned, having to clean all that up.