Vet warns ‘don’t throw sticks for dogs’ after operating on puppy

Vet warns ‘don’t throw sticks for dogs’ after operating on puppy

The puppy’s owners noticed something was wrong when she started vomiting blood (Picture: SWNS)Corona had to stay at the vets for eight days after her surgery and the Cook’s say they’ll never throw a stick for their dog again.

Pet Survivor Awards 2018: Dog almost killed by a game of fetch named as award finalist

Pet Survivor Awards 2018: Dog almost killed by a game of fetch named as award finalist

Brandy the Staffie came within a whisker of dying as vets battled for nearly five hours to remove the inch-thick piece of branch from her body.Astonishingly, the stick managed to miss major blood vessels when it pierced Brandy’s mouth, shot down her throat and finally lodged in her chest.Shocked owner Sophia-Jayne Lye rushed the badly wounded pet to the nearby PDSA Thamesmead Pet Hospital in south east London where surgeons began touch-and-go surgery.Today the owner described the horrific scenes when Brandy collapsed in the garden after swallowing the stick.The owner said: “I was inside when I heard my daughter screaming.

Greedy pug leaves owner with £6,000 vet bill after eating kebab stick

Greedy pug leaves owner with £6,000 vet bill after eating kebab stick

Monty the Pug next to the eight-inch kebab stick (Picture: Sharon Vanderhook/SWNS) The eight-inch kebab stick pierced his diaphragm and lungs (Picture: Sharon Vanderhook/SWNS)‘I was saying “sit, sit!” and I just thought he was in a strop ignoring me.

Adorable dog tries real hard to get big stick through door

Adorable dog tries real hard to get big stick through door

Adorable dog tries real hard to get big stick through door copied! A dog in Manchester was so excited to find a huge stick to play with, but he ran into some issues when trying to bring the stick home. TODAY’s Carson Daly has the Daly Click. Read More