Dog dies after eating brownies that contained sweetener

Dog dies after eating brownies that contained sweetener

Ruby, a Hungarian Vizsla, had cheekily stolen two brownies which contained Xylitol, a form of sweetener, which is toxic to dogs and can cause liver failure (Picture: Caters) Owner Kate Chacksfield, 51, was left heartbroken when Ruby died on October 19 2018 just eight days after falling ill – despite her owners spending £10,000 in a bid to save her life.

Quadruple Amputee Chi Chi Named American Hero Dog 2018

Quadruple Amputee Chi Chi Named American Hero Dog 2018

“We are honored that Chi Chi is the 2018 American Hero Dog,” Howell says. “When she retired, she needed a home and she was able to help me start the Project K9 9 Hero Foundation,” says Jason Johnson, Flash’s owner.