Playful Teddy the Lhasa Apso swallowed dog poo toy (Image: PDSA) Rather than leaving a mess, the mischievous pooch swallowed a dog’s poo emoji toy and had to undergo emergency surgery.
The time that Luke Bryan and his family had with their "sweet prince" of an adopted 18-year-old dog was short, but the lovable pooch won't soon be forgotten.
Gusting winds in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania reached the level of "hold on tight to your small dog so it doesn't fly away" this week. Thankfully there were no flying dogs reported in Ohio and Pennsylvania on Tuesday.
(Click on the Instagram image to see more images of Poochie.) "We pulled 18-year-old Poochie from a shelter after his family surrendered him due to becoming allergic," Lavonne Redferrin, Proverbs 12:10 Animal Rescue's director and founder told People magazine .
The tragic stories of Truffle the 12 week old Jack Russell and April the tiny cockapoo are being highlighted by Battersea Dogs and Cats Home to show how people are buying pets on impulse over the internet.
A Pennsylvania complex is requiring its residents’ canines to undergo testing so any dog poop can be traced back – and there are health benefits too If you’re in the Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, and want to live in the Parkland View apartment complex, then you’re going to need to undergo a DNA test.
Pumpkin’s dad Prince isn’t as keen on skateboarding (Picture: SWNS) ‘She’s completely obsessed with it, even if I put out a bowl of treats in front of her she wouldn’t be bothered and would only want her skateboard.’ Pumpkin’s dad, Prince, who is five-and-a-half years-old, runs after Pumpkin when she’s doing the skateboarding but doesn’t fancy taking up the sport himself.
The pooch originally hails from Puerto Rico, where he was a stray who lost his nose after being attacked by a group of dogs in 2017, according to Wacker. Poodle and Pooch Rescue Wacker also hopes Sniffles’ story can spur people to help other dogs.
With a lack of dog-friendly spaces around in general, here are five parks across the country that provide respite to both the furry companions as well as their parents: Gachibowli, Hyderabad A first-of-its-kind in the country, this park is exclusively for the enjoyment of your four-legged buddies and is equipped with facilities such as an exclusive dog play area, pool, training and playing equipment, separate enclosures for the little ones and the bigger woofers, and an amphitheatre.
Between the sad puppy dog eyes and the angry kitty claws, it’s one of the less rewarding ways to spend time with your furry best friend. Grooming tip: Tolomeo recommends diluting your dog shampoo with water—it’ll be easier to apply and faster to rinse.
Bramble and Crumble were barely alive when they were rescued huddling against their litter-mates’ bodies.“These pups were abandoned in a cage behind an old sofa, in a remote shed, so the chances of them ever being found was almost zero,” said Inspector Stubbs.“It’s just fortunate that someone was out walking their dogs which picked up the pups’ scent because, if not, the chances are there would have been four dead puppies in the cage, had they been left undiscovered any longer.”The vulnerable cockapoos, aged between six and seven weeks and too young to be taken away from their mother, are believed to have been suffering at the location for two days.
Animal champion Mo Salah condemns pet export reports (Image: Mo Salah/Twitter)The Liverpool striker and last season’s Premier League Golden Boot winner spoke out on social media, posting a picture of his own pet Siamese cats to underline his strong views.“Cats and dogs will not be exported anywhere.
The animal is still being looked after by Mrs Murray’s Cat and Dog Home (Picture: SWNS)‘He was then taken to a vet where his entire coat had to be shaved and he received extensive dental treatment.
When Nicole Byer decided she wanted a second dog, it was a calculated move. In the fifth episode of "My Pet Tale," the “Nailed It!” host recounts how one pooch had a “wild” encounter with some marijuana: “If you’ve never seen a dog high, it’s terrifying and very funny.”