Button is the latest poisoning victim (Image: RSPCA) "I just want to warn other cat owners in the area to be aware of this and keep an eye on their own pets.
It was horrible to see and vets were absolutely sure the cause was antifreeze poisoning.”Smudge the pet cat had to be put to sleep (Image: RSPCA)Freya the cat the first victim to die (Image: RSPCA)The RSPCA has launched an investigation into the poisonings centred around the Lampeter Velfrey area of Whitland, Pembrokeshire, and today warned pet owners to be vigilant and report any information about the poisonings to its 24-hour emergency line.The first cat to die was Ms Davies’ black and white queen called Freya.
Dr. Tina Wismer, medical director at the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center, has shared information on which mushrooms are poisonous, symptoms and what to do when you think you dog has ingested one.
Man Banned From Owning Pets for 10 Years After Bashing Dog. Credit - RSPCA New South Wales via Storyful0:51Eastlakes man Grant Haggart, 46, was convicted in a Sydney court on August 15 of animal cruelty, after heartbreaking footage surfaced showing him kicking, punching and choking his dog after it stole a child’s ice cream and ran away from Haggart.