Vet warns ‘don’t throw sticks for dogs’ after operating on puppy

Vet warns ‘don’t throw sticks for dogs’ after operating on puppy

The puppy’s owners noticed something was wrong when she started vomiting blood (Picture: SWNS)Corona had to stay at the vets for eight days after her surgery and the Cook’s say they’ll never throw a stick for their dog again.

Why you should never give your dog a mince pie

Why you should never give your dog a mince pie

Everything was not fine, though, and the search revealed that the raisins in mincemeat can be fatal to dogs, causing unnoticeable kidney failure which can lead to death within 48 hours.