Fellow Guardian readers, when you receive your screening letter, please do not ignore it – it saves lives. • I have found a formula that saves embarrassment when I am offered a seat on bus, tube or train (Letters, 5 December).
In the video description, Jason Sanders explains that his dog had broken both of her legs when she jumped off of a 6 foot deck. It’s both heartwarming and amazing to see a dog learn to overcome obstacles. We want to know if your dog has overcome any obstacles.
Tragic 'walking skeleton' dog had hours to live (Image: RSPCA)Oscar the American bulldog weighed 48lb – half the weight of a healthy dog his size – and “showed every bone in his body”.
A passing motorist found Gloria in severe pain, with one side of her face blown apart (Picture: Unleashed Pet Rescue/SWNS.COM)‘She smelled like rotting flesh because her wound was so badly infected that parts of it were rotting off already.
You gave my daughter your undivided attention, the security of knowing there was always at least someone who would listen to her and a sense of control over a part of her life.
Dogs are typically very ill and need immediate intensive veterinary treatment to survive.The risk to cats is smaller as they are unlikely to swim but may come into contact with the algae on the banks of an affected lake.David Grant MBE was a vet at the RSPCA Harmsworth Hospital for Animals.
A mother has shared her children’s secret plan to persuade her to buy them a puppy, and it’s hilarious. Together with his little sister Scarlett, six, eight-year-old William wrote down a list of things he could do to convince his mum to buy a puppy.
According to the company’s voluntary recall notice, the product listed below was pulled back in July due to possible Salmonella contamination. Possible Salmonella Contamination Prompts Pet Chew Recall >> Pet Food Recalled after Salmonella Concerns >>
Anubis the dog amazingly survived after being shot in the head during a Monday burglary in St. Petersburg, Florida, according to Avianne Tan of ABC News. Police saw a bullet hole in the dog’s scalp, and Anubis was taken to the veterinarian for further care, says Tan.