Dog dies after eating brownies that contained sweetener

Dog dies after eating brownies that contained sweetener

Ruby, a Hungarian Vizsla, had cheekily stolen two brownies which contained Xylitol, a form of sweetener, which is toxic to dogs and can cause liver failure (Picture: Caters) Owner Kate Chacksfield, 51, was left heartbroken when Ruby died on October 19 2018 just eight days after falling ill – despite her owners spending £10,000 in a bid to save her life.

Sorry but this skateboarding dog needs your attention right now

Sorry but this skateboarding dog needs your attention right now

Pumpkin’s dad Prince isn’t as keen on skateboarding (Picture: SWNS) ‘She’s completely obsessed with it, even if I put out a bowl of treats in front of her she wouldn’t be bothered and would only want her skateboard.’ Pumpkin’s dad, Prince, who is five-and-a-half years-old, runs after Pumpkin when she’s doing the skateboarding but doesn’t fancy taking up the sport himself.

Ice skating dog hopes to perform for Vegas Golden Knights

Ice skating dog hopes to perform for Vegas Golden Knights

/ Source: TODAY By TODAY When a former skating coach adopted a Labrador retriever from a Las Vegas shelter, he decided to teach the pup to skate. TODAY’s Craig Melvin reports.

Ice skating dog hopes to perform for Vegas Golden Knights

Ice skating dog hopes to perform for Vegas Golden Knights

Ice skating dog hopes to perform for Vegas Golden Knights copied! Now, the coach hopes to put on a show for the NHL’s Vegas Golden Knights as a way to encourage pet adoptions.

We interrupt your day to bring you Benny the ice-skating Labrador

We interrupt your day to bring you Benny the ice-skating Labrador

Benny has only been skating for a year, and he’s already nailing it (Picture: Rick Vierkandt / SWNS.com)So far he can do turns, crossovers, and bunnyhops. He’s been trained by Cheryl, a retired ice-skating coach (Picture: Cheryl Del Sangro / SWNS.com)‘We took some dog boots and old blades and we glued them together.