(Picture: Ethan Allen Residence/SWNS.COM)Boy wore a collar and bow tie and ate dog treats during the vows as 80 guests, most of whom were residents at the home, cheered them on.
A little boy named Charlie was so overwhelmed that he could hardly speak when his family headed home with a puppy they just adopted in Fort Worth, Texas. TODAY’s Hoda Kotb has the Morning Boost. Read More
Taking your dog for a long walk or giving them their favourite treat are great ways to celebrate their special day (Picture: Cameron Mizen)
A man has revealed how coral in a fish tank poisoned him and other family members while he was cleaning it. The following day the entire family suffered flu-like symptoms, and even their two dogs became ill.