DIY Homemade Pumpkin Pie Dog Treats
Want to learn how to make homemade pumpkin pie dog treats ? You are barking up the right tree!
Pumpkin is healthy option for a dog treat. It is rich in potassium, iron and the antioxidant beta-carotene. Plus, pumpkin is definitely having a moment right now as a trendy fall ingredient.
What are you waiting for? Just follow the simple steps in the video below to make your pup some delicious dog treats.
For this diy dog treat recipe, you’ll need:
- A mini muffin pan
- Food grinder
- Mixing bowl
Yield: 8 Pumpkin Pie Treats
Serving size : 1 pie treat per dog
Prep time : 10 minutes
Bake time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of oats
- 1 can of plain pumpkin puree.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grind oats, then mix in the egg and 1 tbsp of water.
- Press oat mixture into muffin tin to make a pie crust.
- Bake homemade dog treats for ten minutes and allow them to cool.
- Fill the crusts with a dollop of pumpkin puree and you now have your home cooked dog treats!
Posted By Chewy Editorial